Credit Card Agent Cape Coral
Credit Card Agent Cape Coral, Florida, Angie “Momma Badger” Gartin provides all types of businesses with unlimited equipment options and low rates. There are many options for your business. Why spend hours researching them when she can do it for you.
As a kid she dreamed of being a secretary. At age 20, she thought she was one lucky gal when she went for a receptionist position at Fitzsimmons, Schroeder & Nelson and ended up being asked to be the legal assistant for attorney Robert Grosser. Mr. Grosser became a close friend and you’ll see in her work history she worked for him and his firm off and on since then. At 23, she became pregnant with her first child and helped attorney Nancy Rahmeyer close her law office so she could become a Court of Appeals Judge. She worked all the way up until she had her daughter. In fact, on Monday, February 26th, she had her and made it to Nancy’s swearing in on Thursday, February 29th.
Her next profession was to be a stay-at-home mom, but when a close friend introduced her to scrapbooking she became hooked and saw dollar signs. She talked her mom into being her business partner and what was her hobby become a business for two reasons: to support her hobby and to make money. She owned a scrapbook store and ran a bed and breakfast for woman to have retreats at during the weekend.
Meanwhile, her husband Sonny Gartin started his own business, Badgers Business Solutions, formerly known as Xcelpay when they resided in Springfield, Missouri. With her secretarial background and creativity she was able to help him run his business. Up until December of 2016, she was helping their credit card clients who needed assistance regarding other businesses needs. Such as designing and maintaining websites, creating marketing materials like brochures and business cards, managing social media sites, even creating menus for restaurants.
In December 2016, the business had grown to need another agent. Instead of hiring another agent, she decided to become one herself. She began referring the extra services the businesses needed to other businesses of which were clients and referral partners. This freed up her time and Debby Bojko’s time, allowing her to be a credit card agent Cape Coral full time.
There you have it. She’s worked for people and for herself. When you see her skills/experience, you will see she dived in and took on all aspects of a business. She loved being a secretary and will always be an entrepreneur.
Badgers Business Solutions f/k/a Xcelpay, LLC– Merchant and Payment Processing, Mobile Payments, POS Systems, eCommerce, Payment Gateways, Gift Card Program, Loyalty & Reward Program, Fundraiser
01/2001 to 12/2001 Contracted by Reynolds, Parmele & Gold, P.C. (Robert Grosser)
06/2000 to 02/2001 Nancy Rahmeyer, Attorney at Law
01/1998 to 06/2000 Crosby, Cantin & Taylor, P.C.
06/1996 to 01/1998 Fitzsimmons, Schroeder & Nelson (Robert Grosser)
Position: Paralegal, Office Assistant, Billing Assistant, and Manager
Experience: Civil and Federal District Court. Domestic, Social Security, Bankruptcy, Civil, Business
Product Sales (Vendor and Hand-Crafted), Teaching Classes, Craft Shows, Store Front, Fundraising.
Founder and creator of the Scrapbooking for Miracles event for Children’s Miracle Network
Cape Coral Chamber
Member and Welcoming Committee Mentor
Success Coach for Master Networks of SWFL
General Office Duties
- Communicate well with customers, vendors, clients, and team members
- Experienced in customer service, sales, and office support
- Provided customer service to walk-in visitors
- Performed multiple tasks simultaneously in fast paced office environment
- Knowledge of multi line phone systems
- Plan and coordinate events, meetings, and conferences
- Read and filter executive email
- Prepare personal and corporate personnel agendas, schedules, and itineraries
- Accept payments using credit card terminals, mobile and online gateways, POS Systems, check readers
- Typing (75 WPM), filing, copying, faxing, postage, computer printer, switchboard, copy machines
- Enjoy repetitive data entry work
- Experience in transcribing in person and by dictaphone
- Order supplies and equipment through multiple vendors
- Became a member and attended social networking groups (i.e. Area Chambers and BNI Groups)
Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Marketing, Social Media
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Business Cards
- Gift Cards
- Online Newsletters
- Press Releases
- Name Tags
- Banner and Car Advertising
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Text Marketing
I’ve been designing and maintaining websites and creating marketing materials and logos for businesses off and on since 2003. When social media sites began popping up, I was then getting asked to set up and manage social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.). I also started helping businesses set up and manage their business listing information and reviews on sites such as TripAdvisor, Yahoo, Yelp, FourSquare, etc. To date I have assisted restaurants, orthodontists, retail stores, law offices, and product manufacturers, to name a few.
- Effectively communicate brand image to customers by explaining company philosophy and style
- Sell retail product to walk-in customers and sign customers up for classes or services
- Process store transactions and assist cashiers with boxing, packaging, and wrapping
- Lead efforts to drive sales revenues: meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Develop a client book for establishing relationships with recurring shoppers
- Assist marketing staff with store setup, merchandising, sales displays, and general marketing materials
- Sales charting, inventory management, and daily financial audits
Event Planner and Vendor Coordinator
- 2009 to 2012 planned 6 different scrapbook fundraising events for Children’s Miracle Network in Springfield, Missouri. On average 100 scrapbook enthusiasts came to our 8 hour one day event with their own supplies to scrapbook, shop, and take classes. I created a team to assist in finding the venue, marketing, getting volunteers, collecting payment before and during event, contacting and organizing vendors, running the event, clean up, and meetings.
- Attended at least 4 craft show events as a scrapbook vendor from 2009 to 2012. Responsible for preparing inventory, setting up booth, sales, and make-n-takes.
- Set up a booth at school and non-profit organization events to present Reward4ORGS program.
- Volunteered to be in charge of many spring and fall festivals and major fundraising events for my children’s school which generally involved vendors, volunteers, silent auctions, and much more.
- Volunteered for four years to be in charge of craft time for a MOPS group at a local church.
- Hiring and managing employees and independent contractors
- Negotiated wage contracts and salary structures
- Interviewed and trained employees
- Maintain extensive client contact and act as a primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Maintain accurate calendar for assigned tasks and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Review, draft, analyze, process, and organize discovery
- Prepare and process litigation and/or settlement documents and correspondence specific to the practice area
- Prepare for and attend hearings or trials or certain conferences with assigned attorney
- Work cooperatively with other professionals inside and outside of the office to secure hearing times, coordinate discovery, or handle other necessary meetings and/or events
- Assist attorneys with the factual development of the case
- Assist attorneys with the procedural issues attendant to any matter and with any necessary research
- Assist attorneys in preparing legal briefs to file at USCD level
- Maintain legal files
- Effectively capture billable time and meet billing requirements
- Handle miscellaneous clerical work for firm generally or for any individually assigned attorney
- Request, review, and submit medical records
- Perform other work requested or necessary to ensure smooth functioning of firm
- Experience delegating and training individuals my job duties
Social Security Determinations Manager
- Manage all social security files after hearing
- Answer client questions
- Answered phones, screened calls, and schedule appointments
- Tracked, collected (letter and call), and applied payments toward out of pocket expenses
- Prepare and file fee petitions
- Prepare monthly reports using Excel
- Managed account receivables and served as liaison between the business and the accounting firm.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS CRM
CLOUD STORAGE SERVICES
REMOTE MEETING SERVICES
EMAIL MARKETING PROVIDERS
EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS